iOS Development – Summer 2016 or Year Placement 2016/17
As a talented undergrad or graduated software developer, this is a rare opportunity for you to gain valuable experience at one of Ireland’s leading mobile development organisations.
You will be located at our Belfast offices in The Innovation Centre at The Northern Ireland Science Park, Titanic Quarter.
As part of a development team, with your ability to learn quickly on the job, and with your appetite for hard work, you’ll soon be carving out your own role in some of the exciting and challenging projects we’re working on here at performanceActive. You will work alongside our experienced in-house development team, receiving full support, mentoring and the opportunity to personally develop.
What you really should have:
– Some experience developing a substantive iOS or Mac app
– Demonstrable coding skills in Objective-C and/or Swift
– The ability to tackle challenges creatively and enthusiastically
– A strong commitment to teamwork, quality and an obsessive attention to detail
– The ability to take direction / become self-directed and step out of your comfort zone
– A sense of humour
Our Company – PerformanceActive International Ltd
With offices in Belfast & Dublin we are a multi-skilled team of designers, technologists & data scientists developing mobile applications, digital platforms and smart software ecosystems. We build data-driven, mobile applications for the business and sports industries.
If interested, please email email@example.com